添加
添加标签来管理你的收藏吧!
| 刷新 | 字体缩小 | 字体变大
[转帖]印度女人明显比中国女人漂亮
85415 次点击
283 个回复
冬季风暴 于 2017/7/13 14:31:07 发布在 凯迪社区 > 猫眼看人
    印度女人明显比中国女人漂亮!因为她们有伟大的印度男人!

chinese will have differnt body shape,, legs are too short ..

bottom portion of the body is too short …

中国人体型不同,腿太短…

身体的底部部分太短…

loiad

Indian women are the best-looking women in the world. Indian women have a slender and graceful facial and body form which Chinese women lack. Indian women have a sexy and vibrant skin tone which Chinese women lack.

印度女人是世界上最好看的女人。印度女人有中国女人不具备的纤细优雅的面部和体形。印度女人有中国女人不具备的性感和有活力的肤色。

hahaha. now that China has won the miss world, they have started to think themselves very beautiful. To me all of them look the same. If we send Aishwarya to China the chinese men will blush in mass. Crowd blushing will happen. If she throws a flying kiss, half of china will fall in acute infatuation and crush. Unfortunately the tiny chinese will be half the height of Aish and 1/4th of her father in law. LOL

哈哈哈,中国刚获得了世界小姐冠军,如今开始自认漂亮。在我看来,他们都长得一个样。如果我们派艾西瓦娅·雷去中国,中国男人会集体脸红。如果她给一个飞吻,半个中国会为之倾倒。不幸地是,小小中国人的身高只是艾西瓦娅雷的一半,是她公公的四分之一,笑...

点击看大图

hocolate

Indian women are all around beautiful anytime with a conservative look always.In their traditional attire they are unmatched anytime.Fair or dark ,Indian women are and will always be Indian women ,an epitome of beauty anytime according to me.In a saree and a bindi an Indian woman will be a cynosure of all eyes .

不管什么时候,印度女人全身都很漂亮,她们总是以保守形象出现。只要穿着传统服饰,她们任何时候都是无与伦比的。就我看来,白皙或者深色的印度女人永远是印度女人,任何时候都是美丽的缩影。如果穿着纱丽和贴着眉心贴,印度女人将是众人瞩目的焦点。

jpoorni

I strongly agree that indian(we) are more beautiful than chinese.but their skin complexion and body structure is nice(except face).we were in china for some years.most of the time it happens when i admire dress, hair style from the back, i regret after seeing their face.a friend of mine used to describe chinese people structure as tweety bird(big face for the body), but i admire their hip………

kodi idai endrum kooralam…………….

我完全同意印度人比中国人更漂亮的说法。但是中国女人的皮肤肤色和身体结构不错(除了面部之外,中国女人面部很丑)。我们在中国呆了几年。经常会出现这样的情况,即我在后面称赞中国女人的穿着和发型,但是在看到她们的脸后,我就后悔了。我的一个朋友常常将中国人的身体结构描述为翠迪鸟(脸部相对身体过大)。不过,我欣赏她们的臀部……

点击看大图

图为中国大街上普遍的女人

chinese will have differnt body shape,, legs are too short ..

bottom portion of the body is too short …

中国人体型不同,腿太短…

身体的底部部分太短…

Sunil Menon (Mumbai)

When I see a Chinese girl or a boy, I feel like seeing a frog face with tweaked eyes. Black or white skin is okay which is human beings colour. Yellow people is jaundice coloured skin. Not so attractive, but pale in look. Chinese people looks like they are alien of this world.

Agree (15)Disagree (6)Recommend (6)

每当看到中国女孩或者中国男孩,我感觉就像看到了眼睛扭曲的青蛙脸。黑皮肤或者白皮肤是人类的正常肤色表现。黄皮肤是一种怪癖肤色,不那么吸引人,暗淡无光。中国人看起来像是外星人。

Ramesh Sargam (Bangalore, India)

An absurd statement and observation by the Chinese. I can say *Grow Up Chinese*. But that will not happen. Average Chinese height is around 3 feet. Beyond that they will not grow. And just imagine how much the brain size inside the 3 feet Chinese people. That is also small and doesn*t think beyond certain limit. Lol.

Agree (5)Disagree (5)Recommend (2)

中国人的声明和观察有够荒唐的,我要说的是“中国人成熟点”,不过什么也不会发生。中国人的平均身高只有大约3英尺,要想再长高就没有办法了。想象一下吧,3英尺中国人的脑袋能大到哪里去,肯定也是小小的,智商总有个某个极限嘛,笑...

China ka baap (USA) 22 hrs ago

Chinese men have microscopic dipsticks, that is precisely why they love consuming stuff like powdered horns of exotic animals and dried human flesh. They have driven several animal and plant species to extinction in their lust for raising their national average to 2.5 cm.

Agree (37)Disagree (3)Recommend (14)

中国男人的那根“量油尺”太小了,这恰恰是他们喜欢吃诸如野生动物的角粉和干人肉的原因。为了让全国男人命根的平均长度增加2.5厘米,几种动物因此濒临灭绝。(楼主:这网友太TMD鸡动了 谈论中国女人把中国男人也拉进来了)

...that was the main reason they are unable to see properly to Aish...lollzzzz...n dey don*t have even nose also to wear nose ring..

Agree (19)Disagree (1)Recommend (6)

...这不是中国女人的错...实际上,她们的眼睛太小啦,总是看起来像闭着眼睛一样...他们无法看清艾西瓦娅雷的原因正是如此...笑...她们(中国女人)连鼻子都没有,怎么戴鼻环...

I we Indians no matter are black or white skinned, we have beuatiful features unlike chinese who have small eyes and flat nose which gives the impression of a punctured faceAgree (16)Disagree (11)Recommend (9)

不管是黑皮肤或者白皮肤,我们印度人有漂亮的容貌特征。中国人呢?小眼睛,扁鼻子,给人的感觉就是一张被打扁的脸!!!

点击看大图

Ram (Ndls) 22 hrs ago

It is difficult to identify a particular chinese man from a chinese group just like it is difficult to identify a monkey from its group. The all look more or less similar.

Agree (16)Disagree (4)Recommend (5)

就像很难从一群猴子里认出某个猴子一样,你很难从一群中国人中认出某个中国人。他们看起来大体类似。

donkeydo (Africa) 22 hrs ago

The chinese forget that they are ugly looking mongoloids and they look no different from the africanoids if painted dark.

Agree (18)Disagree (15)Recommend (6)

中国人忘记了自己是丑陋不堪的蒙古人种。如果染成黑色,他们看起来和非洲黑人无异。

点击看大图

回复楼上

Ali (Delhi) replies to donkeydo 21 hrs ago

bro dont downgrade Africans by comparing with these Chinese,Africans are black but you will find ample sweeties & beauties, but you cant find a single Chinese with good facial shape in day light. aisa lagta hai upr wale ne inke face pe iron chla dia ho, naak r kaan me fark hi na maloom padta hai...koi in chiniyo ka no. de inki mai ma bahan ek karta hun.

Agree (1)Disagree (3)Recommend (1)

兄弟,请不要把非洲人和中国人进行比较,这会降低非洲人的身份。非洲人黑是黑,但你会发现许多漂亮和可爱之处,可你在大白天找不到一个脸部特征好看的中国人......

Chinees women dont have nice long noses to hold a nose ring hence they cant weare it.

中国女人没有漂亮的长鼻子,无法佩戴鼻环。

印度平民美女 中国的确出不了这种气质高贵 冷艳的美人

点击看大图

Desi (Bharat) 1 day ago

Aleast we all look different not like chini where husband and wife look like brother and sister )

Agree (14)Disagree (1)Recommend (7)

我们至少看起来不同。中国佬呢,丈夫和妻子看起来就像是哥哥和妹妹 )

Sankar (new York) 1 day ago

Indians are darker and we are proud of it. But the analogy is weird. If we like gold because of black skin then there should be a big market for spectacles in China because they have eyes the size of buttons. (no pun intended!) but again majority of them don*t have noses to rest them on. That might be why. Not that anything is wrong with that

Agree (51)Disagree (2)Recommend (25)

印度人肤色较深,我们为此自豪。不过这种类推怪怪的。如果我们是因黑皮肤而喜欢佩戴金饰,那么中国人眼睛小豆纽扣,所以中国的眼镜市场应该很大,不过大多数人没有鼻子,无法戴眼镜。可能原因就是这样,并非一切都是错的。

Chinese have homogenous face i.e, a male face is similar to a female face. Even their color is same like the noddles they eat. There should not be any outcry because of that.....

Agree (7)Disagree (2)Recommend (2)

中国人的面容看起来同质,也就是说男人的脸看起来类似女人的脸。连他们的肤色也跟他们吃的面条的颜色一样。没必要为此大声抗议...

点击看大图

点击看大图

最后两张是中国网民跟帖上去的。

分享: 分享到新浪微博 分享到腾讯微博 分享给朋友
凯迪社区APP下载

优秀帖文推荐

回复 | 引用 | 举报
    回帖人: | 只看此人 | 不看此人 | 2017/7/13 14:36:45    跟帖回复:
       沙发
        印度女人明显比中国女人漂亮!因为她们有伟大的勇于扇土鳖耳光的印度男人!!!
    回帖人: | 只看此人 | 不看此人 | 2017/7/13 14:44:49    跟帖回复:
       第 3
    人种的原因,几乎都是紫葡萄和黑木耳。
    呵呵!喜欢就好。
    回帖人: | 只看此人 | 不看此人 | 2017/7/13 14:51:28   
       第 4
    中国千百年以来,通过野蛮的北方民族的入侵和规模宏大的农民起义,美女基本被入侵者和起义的流氓劫掠屠杀殆尽,于是,造成中国的美女资源稀缺。

此贴已经被作者于 2017/7/13 14:52:10 编辑过

回帖人: | 只看此人 | 不看此人 | 2017/7/13 15:09:20    引用回复:
       第 5
    转至第4楼第 4 楼 天涯枯叶1 2017/7/13 14:51:28  的原帖:中国千百年以来,通过野蛮的北方民族的入侵和规模宏大的农民起义,美女基本被入侵者和起义的流氓劫掠屠杀殆尽,于是,造成中国的美女资源稀缺。

千百年王朝更迭,不但大量美女被劫杀殆尽,而且大量顶级聪明的中国优秀族裔被满门抄斩殆尽了,连基因都没有留下,剩下来的基本都是歪瓜劣枣了~~~~~
    回帖人: | 只看此人 | 不看此人 | 2017/7/13 15:13:43    跟帖回复:

回帖人: | 只看此人 | 不看此人 | 2017/7/13 15:15:56    跟帖回复:
    有色人种的窝里斗
    回帖人: | 只看此人 | 不看此人 | 2017/7/13 15:18:18    跟帖回复:
    靠!扯蛋吧!拿最漂亮的印度人跟最丑的中国人比!

中国人能好看吗!

还有印度人里好看的很多是英殖民地时期的混血的结果

纯种的印度人都很黑。
    回帖人: | 只看此人 | 不看此人 | 2017/7/13 15:36:42    跟帖回复:
    纯种印度人的肤色很难看,如果在我国,这样的肤色,找对象都困难。
    回帖人: | 只看此人 | 不看此人 | 2017/7/13 16:00:08    跟帖回复:
    都有漂亮的,都有丑的,别拿漂亮的跟丑的比。
    回帖人: | 只看此人 | 不看此人 | 2017/7/13 16:04:08    跟帖回复:

普通百姓

回帖人: | 只看此人 | 不看此人 | 2017/7/13 16:29:36    跟帖回复:

回帖人: | 只看此人 | 不看此人 | 2017/7/13 16:40:20    跟帖回复:

回帖人: | 只看此人 | 不看此人 | 2017/7/13 18:43:06    引用回复:
    转至第4楼第 4 楼 天涯枯叶1 2017/7/13 14:51:28  的原帖:中国千百年以来,通过野蛮的北方民族的入侵和规模宏大的农民起义,美女基本被入侵者和起义的流氓劫掠屠杀殆尽,于是,造成中国的美女资源稀缺。

转至第5楼第 5 楼 南岭笑笑生 2017/7/13 15:09:20  的原帖:千百年王朝更迭,不但大量美女被劫杀殆尽,而且大量顶级聪明的中国优秀族裔被满门抄斩殆尽了,连基因都没有留下,剩下来的基本都是歪瓜劣枣了~~~~~
    呵呵...别为你们自己找个土肥圆的黑木耳而遮羞了!
    回帖人: | 只看此人 | 不看此人 | 2017/7/13 18:53:20    跟帖回复:

85415 次点击,283 个回复  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 下一页
    跳转论坛至:
    快速回复:[转帖]印度女人明显比中国女人漂亮
    本站声明:本站BBS互动社区的文章由网友自行帖上,文责自负,对于网友的贴文本站均未主动予以提供、组织或修改;本站对网友所发布未经确证的商业宣传信息、广告信息、要约、要约邀请、承诺以及其他文字表述的真实性、准确性、合法性等不作任何担保和确认。因此本站对于网友发布的信息内容不承担任何责任,网友间的任何交易行为与本站无涉。任何网络媒体或传统媒体如需刊用转帖转载,必须注明来源及其原创作者。特此声明!

【管理员特别提醒】 发布信息时请注意首先阅读 ( 琼B2-20060022 ):
    1.全国人大常委会关于维护互联网安全的决定2.凯迪网络BBS互动区用户注册及管理条例。谢谢!
    • 广告